Monday, March 29, 2010

A tie breaker

Today I've got a few pictures of the day. This is mostly because I couldn't decide if I wanted to share my AMAZING breakfast or my productive work day... such a hard choice that I didn't make one.

Breakfast





My productive work day







On a single woman's note: Today after a classically bad Monday, I took a bath and started a new book. Okay, with what I'm about to say, please know that what I was reading in the tub was more of an interest book and not a self help book (although I'm always open to advice.) The book is It's Just a Date by the same guy that wrote He's Just Not That Into You. When I read some of the parts of He's Just Not That Into You I was happy to say that I knew or practiced most of it so I hope the same thing happens while reading this one. I did like one of the eight key principles mentioned: Not every date is going to turn into a relationship and a worthwhile one is a journey, not a race. Well said. Sometimes I wonder why it is that people think that two people are in a relationship just because they went out on a date or two and that they should get engaged tomorrow and married on Saturday. But maybe my ideas are skew seeing that I'm still without mate. Heh, oh well:)

1 comment:

Traci Tenkely said...

Breakfast = awesome. Productive workday = more awesome.