Friday, March 12, 2010

A day of happy things

I love a day full of good things!

It started with a half day of work, which is always lovely!

Then as I went into the parking lot I saw this car and it's funny because either I'd never seen it before or it's new. Either way, I love to see a car that sports Suns colors!

















When I got home I took a little nap and then took the bike to the Circle K for a redbox free rental. The day was sunny and warm but not hot. A lovely day for a bike ride.




















After the redbox the parents and I went to Claim Jumper and had some lovely desserts!

















This was mine, a red velvet cup cake with a cream cheese frosting. So yummy and I highly recommend!



















On the way home from dinner my dad and I rolled down the window and jammed to some of his favorite tunes!


















Can't hate a day for being good:) What was good about your day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hill, you just crack me up. I love your daily posts.
I also LOVE the Suns colors car. Totally awesome.

Traci Tenkely said...

Okay I have seen this car before cruising the streets but never in this parking lot. Awesome. Super jealous of the cupcake btw.