Saturday, March 20, 2010

Girls Night



So after my text date (which went well, no fireworks, but well) I went and joined my friend KH and her sister PF at their house for a girls night in. There is just something I love about sitting around with women of all ages, married or single and talking. Some of tonight's topics were: crafting, being lip sluts, funny kid habits and sayings, great dates, BAD dates and, of course, food.





Love a good girl bonding moment. That was one of favorite parts of college and some of my greatest memories, girl nights likes, this because I don't have a sister and I felt like I had some living with the girls I did. So I love a good reminder of that.

2 comments:

Traci Tenkely said...

Awww fun! We should have a girls night soon!

Hillary Bellus said...

We should! Two things you know I love... food and talking!