Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cheez-its


Tonight I put up with the wind and rain for a craving. Sunday at church my friend BBT said something, never found out what, and I thought I heard Cheez-its instead. After a good mocking and several days of discussing the topic, I finally caved-in and went to the store. 11:30 PM (yes I know, there goes that goal) out at Safeway in the crapy weather, trying to get through the check-out line without having to chat too much with the chatty Cathy clerk "have a good day, oh I guess it's night, well almost morning... chuckle chuckle" alright dude, just give me the crackers!

But I have them now. I got the BIG ones because really, I'm a "go big or go home" type of eater.


What will you brave a rainy night for?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM.

Traci Tenkely said...

Heh. My midnight runs typically involve ice cream of some sort. McD's hot fudge sundae, cold stone creamery, gold medal ribbon from baskin robbins. I braved the snow in Flagstaff on many close to midnight occasions. Oh, and brownie mix.

Ben Brimhall said...

Ummmm.....Im pretty sure that I was not the culprit in this mystery. Im going to go ahead and re-state my conclusion that the cheez-it whispers came from crazy lady Hilary. That being said, I may have to come and satisfy my cheez-it cravings soon (in the name of home teaching of course).

Sommer said...

A coke, oreo's, or a brownie batter blizzard. mmm....