Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Month-iversery

I am so pleased with myself because I can honestly admit that I wasn't sure what would happen in the first month of my everyday blogging goal. It really hasn't been hard. I see such a difference in myself and my start at staying connected to others. It has mostly been commenting on others blogs but that is a jump for me. I find myself looking at things in different ways. Ways that make me think about why I like something or what makes it interesting or I recognize that there are a lot of little things that make me happy in my day. I evaluate certain things that I do and if they are worth doing (and if they are worth sharing/blogging) and I've started to eliminate somethings that I don't need to do and started doing things that I'd like to do more of. I feel like I've thought of creative ways to thinking about life... not quite sure what that means but I really like the way I'm feeling.

So, the verdict is, the show must go on. Look out blog world...you've got 11 more months of ME!

No comments: