Friday, March 26, 2010

Target

Today when I walked into Target I thought to myself... I haven't been here in over a week! This is shocking because last week for example, I went everyday. That isn't an exaggeration either. EVERY. DAY.



Here is the deal with Target. I LOVE it. I really do. I love it down to the cute gift cards. Most things that I can think of needing, I can find at Target and I would venture to say that about 50% of my wardrobe is from Target as is most of the decor in my room. ( I don't buy something every time, though almost:) )

My TOP FAVS from Target:
1. The $1 section. Always up-coming holiday specific and fun.
2. That beautiful little red clearance sticker and almost everything will eventually go on sale there.
3. $5 movie section. I have found so of my favorite movies in that section.
4. Shoe section. I love that Target supports cute shoes, even for girls with size 10/11 feet.

Sometimes I have to avoid the roads that have them because I'll go even if I am just driving by and haven't left home for a trip there. (This, I realize, is a sign of addiction. Even as I'm writing this I am thinking it is pretty bad.) My besties ask me frequently about it too... oh boy, this is bad. I wonder if there's a support group?

No comments: