Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 on Tues.day

My friend RZ has started doing a weekly prompt involving 10 things in a certain category. Last week was 10 things I'd like to learn how to do. This week is 10 things I love about my life.
Here goes!

1. My friends and family. Love, support, fun, laughter. I couldn't ask for better people in my life.
2. The gospel. The firmest of foundations with a loving Heavenly Father and Savior.
3. Travel my love for it and the experiences I've had getting to know new places and the people there.
4. Dual citizenship. Makes for simplicity when my passport is stolen... I know this from experience.
5. Education and life long learning. I could never get sick of learning.
6. A life full of activity. I love that never being home means that I'm out doing things. I love work, play, service etc ... don't get me wrong, I love to sit and relax especially after a day of doing all sorts of stuff.
7. My bed, even if it is a twin. Hoping I'll graduate someday:)
8. Daily temporal comforts, most of which I'm sure I take for granted.
9. Communication. One thing I'm quite good at. I love feeling like I'm open and can discuss almost anything. Now if I could only stay in touch.:)
10. Faith that my life will continue to be just as good.

1 comment:

Rachel F. said...

I'm so glad you're participating!

This is a great list. I love how you included "Faith that my life will continue to be just as good." Sometimes I wonder if my deep faith and belief that my life will continue to be good is irrational, bad things happen to everyone right? But I just can't shake the faith (nor do I want to).