Tuesday, March 23, 2010

10 on Tues.day

5 things I will miss about winter
1. Arizona valley winters are mild and snowless.
2. Cold weather clothes especially boots. I love boots!
3. Winter food: soups, stews, Thanksgiving everything and peppermint hot chocolate.

4. Holidays and the people they bring.

5. Snow sports. ( I know, I look excited)



5 things I won't miss about winter
1. Socks. I might love boots but I hate wearing socks.

2. Wet pant legs rubbing up against unsuspecting legs and the chills that proceed up your spine.
3. Having to bring an extra blanket with me around the house because my dad insists on staying cool and having the fan on.
4. Calories... swim suit season comes quickly after winter in Arizona.
5. That I never seem to find the right pajamas for the season. Either too hot or too cold... never just right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree with almost all of these things...minus the dad keeping the house cold :-)

Hillary Bellus said...

I also forgot to add that one thing I will miss about the winter is that I don't have to shave my legs everyday... kind of gross I know but really, it's a pain to do it everyday in the summer!