Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm a crier


I totally am. Really, ask anyone. I get emotional over so many things. (I'm just talking verklempt, not sobs.) For example I usually get a little choked up on the way to work when I the breast cancer walk commercial on the radio or when I hear little kids sing sweet songs and I always get emotional at church. I'm sure all my ward-ies know me as "the girl that gets emotional every time she gives a lesson or speaks in church" and I know this because tonight at a ward activity, my friend AN mentioned it. "I'm such a crier" I lamented to which AN responded "it's good... it means that you have a connection to those things, that they are important to you." Phew! I thought I was doomed to be known forever as a cry baby:)

3 comments:

Traci Tenkely said...

Dang that commercial - it gets me every time too! You can always cry on my shoulder ;)

Anonymous said...

It's ok Hill....I get teary-eyed at the silliest things too. Seriously. Like I'll be watching Oprah or something and she will suprise someone with something and that gets me every time. Anything happy.

I like that you're a crier.

Remember all those morning runs that I attempted? I wanted to cry then too. :0)

Hillary Bellus said...

Oh Cher! I totally remember... I tried it also. We should have just cried together! Can't wait till your cute little family gets here:)

Traci, you know a good cry is on its way because, well, tomorrow is going to be September. And that's not even the end for you! Sigh... really, group cries sound like the answer!