Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ensure

Hello world! I'm going to be an aunt! My parents are going to be GRANDPARENTS! Mo-Fats is going to be a DAD! YAY!

Yes, it's true, my sister-in-law Carlyn is pregnant. It is very exciting.

Well... the other day my mom got a package from Drugstore.com and we didn't know why. Well when she opened it there was a 6 pack of Ensure and an anonymous not saying "grandparents need to have strong bones" or something like that. I thought it was such a funny gift. Really, I wish I'd thought of it! We still don't know who sent it but I'd like to thank them for a good laugh!

Here's the future grandma and her special elixir!

2 comments:

kim said...

How fun! And how much does your mom look like you????!!!! For a second, I thought you'd done one of those age progression things to see what you'd look like in 20 years :)

Beth said...

K...this cracks me up...I wish I had been so clever! Happy time being a GRANDMA and GRANDPA!!!! and Auntie of course.