Wednesday, March 3, 2010

16 candles

Tonight I caught the tail end of 16 Candles. Probably the best 80's movie I've seen, and I've seen a few. Ever since I first saw it I wanted to experience the final scene. Seriously... who wouldn't want their "ultimate" to pick them up from their horrid sister's wedding, because of which your birthday was forgotten, and have a lovely little romantic cake party atop the dinning table?




Really, I know it's not at all realistic, but then neither is having a foreign exchange student named Long Duc Dong thrown into the mix. Gotta love the Donger.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

I agree! One of the best movies ever! But I would say a close second is that other one with her...not the breakfast club, but the one where the guy from Two and a Half Man is her friend Ducky...Oh Pretty in Pink!

Hillary Bellus said...

Sommy, it's true, Pretty in Pink is so good too! Really, I love the 80's!