Thursday, March 4, 2010

defeat


Dear Friends,
I am admitting defeat. Tonight starts a time that has never been seen before. I will be retiring to my bed before the 11 o'clock hour. I realize this might be a shock to you all, especially those of you who lived with me but there is no way around it any longer. I've linked my late bed time to several things so maybe the early to bed, early to rise will help with. Just a few examples are my snoozing 10 times before I get out of bed, my lack of exercise, the fact that I leave for work without brushing my hair sometimes, my not eating breakfast, being unprepared for my day, my word vomit, headaches, memory loss and hang nails.

Plan on an up date.

Thank you for your attention.

1 comment:

Traci Tenkely said...

Some days you just gotta throw in the towel. I feel ya!