Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why didn't I do it sooner?

One would have thought that I could have put this together much earlier than I did but I can thank the Brough Stuff for helping convert me.

Evidence of my blindness:

A. Most of my CD's are musicals.

2. I frequently sing my responses to questions (Cher, you know what I'm talking about)

D. I am constantly trying to find a song that goes well with a situation... kind of like a life soundtrack.


Friends, I am openly in love with GLEE!



And, truly, why wouldn't I be. They walk down the halls singing about what is going on in life: love, drama and all that high school is and not that I've ever done so but I sure would like to. The characters are so differet: Mercedes is sassy, Kurt is and honorary woman, Rachel is neurotic, Sue is crazy and Fin is the cute dum dum. I love a mash-up (where they put together the lyrics of two songs to make a SUPER SONG!) People, watch it!

No comments: