Friday, April 2, 2010

Brother, I love you

So don't hate me for doing this...(insert evil laugh here)



This is me and my brother Matthew, the older of the two, today. Notice the manly facial hair. Recall that he is married to a WOMAN and they are expecting in September. Well he came over today and we chatted and had lunch. We found some pictures of when we were kids. This is one that I found.





I PROMISE that he did this himself. Yes, it is my ladybug swim suit and those are my heart shaped sunglasses and that is probably my hat, and NO I didn't stop him. He certainly did this all on his own.

Brother, I do this because now you are much bigger than me and I have a limited number of ways to get you! What more do you expect from me. Maybe now you'll think before you come over and push me around! (another evil laugh)

Trevor, beware... the one I have of you is worse and you know it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Hill for pointing out the 2009 thing. Man, I am so dumb sometimes.
You would think by March I would get my year right.

Ok, so one of my favorite things about the swimsuit picture is actually your hair. Love it! :-)

Oh, and by the way, we will be in AZ in one month!!!!
Can't wait to see you!

Hillary Bellus said...

Cher that is such great news! I cannot wait for you to come! That hair cut was a fix of a self cut... I used to do it all the time:)