Monday, April 5, 2010

Thank you again City of Chandler

For providing yet another reason for me to be productive at work today.

See, I did something:



There were actually two meetings that broke up my day and so I really feel like I didn't accomplish much but after work I met up with some family and church friends at Claim Jumper to see a friend who is visiting from Utah.



It was fun until we started talking about how I need to find someone and have a kid... really, pretty sure I don't need a reminder that I am the most single one there. And while we're on the topic the other day while I was visiting my grandmother, she asked me when I was going to bring my children by to see her (insert giggles from my mother.) Granted she suffers from dementia and doesn't even remember who I am but still, it had to be said. It was actually pretty funny and I'm glad that I'm not sensitive about it (although to some readers it might not seem that way since I bring it up every once in a while but when you're 27 and single some people just can't think of anything else to say to you. I get a kick out of it.)


Finally for the answer to yesterday's post:
Preparation H... off the lips of my mother. Classic!

No comments: