Monday, April 26, 2010

Hot Air Balloons

As I was driving to work the other morning... nice and early I caught a glimpse of some hot air balloons. I love that they always go up during the sun rise or sunset.




It reminded me of how much I loved the time that my family and I went up for my grandma's 80th birthday. Being so high up is just amazing. I loved being able to see above the clouds. It is like being in another world.









Also, I've been thinking about taking pictures. Rather having someone take pictures of me. It has just been a long time since I've had a "professional" picture taken. Here is my co-worker's work... I like her style. Thoughts... I just don't want it to seem like a "look at me" thing. I appreciate her art and creativity and think it would be a fun thing.

PS Still in trouble. Like the in deep smit kind of trouble.

1 comment:

Traci Tenkely said...

Smitten Kitten rides the hot air balloon! I like it. Also, amazed that there are so many people in that basket! I fully support the photo shoot. We all need a good photo of ourselves every now and then - even if its just to update the facebook profile! ;)