Saturday, April 3, 2010

First Fridays

The first Friday of every month Phoenix has art galleries, museums and live music open for free to the public.

The Phoenix Science Museum is one of them and they have a fun digital age portion equipped with one of those cameras that distorts your face, like this




The picture of the day runner up is this one. This one has a better story. I went to lunch with the TJ and when I got to the table she said "there's a duck" but it had wandered out of the patio where we were sitting. About 20 minutes later it walked past us and both of us were completely distracted from our conversation and I followed it to take a picture. It was begging for food from these women.. I don't know why but it was just a hilarious part of my day:)

1 comment:

Traci Tenkely said...

Duck! hehehehehehheheh..... it's still funny.

Also, next time you head out to an art walk let me know!