Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm back!

After a very long week, I am pleased to be back. I will catch up on what's been going on little by little.

Here we have the two past activities from my ward's family home evening activities.

Last Monday we had a water balloon toss that turned into a fight and when my team ran out of balloons, I snuck over to the other team's stash and was attacked for doing so. This was my after the bucket of water was poured.



This past Monday we went to SKATELAND! For those of you that don't remember the last time you roller skated, get out there and do it. I felt like such a nerd with how much fun I was having.

I know the picture is blurry but action shots on skates aren't easy. The guy on the right is in my ward and is one of the best dancers I've seen. Plus, how can you go wrong in yellow pants?!

1 comment:

Traci Tenkely said...

omigosh! I am soooooo jealous that you got to go to Skateland. Every. Single. Elementarty School party was at Skateland. Awwww...memories.