Monday, May 10, 2010

A long weekend

Dear friends,


I realize that I've been absent since Thursday. Well, that's because I haven't stopped since then. It all started because I went to the midnight showing of Ironman 2 after having worked all day and then having an activity for church. Friday I worked all day also and had a training session that night. Saturday was a fun day where my ward went to the Gila Valley which is about 2 and a half hours away from Chandler.

Here is my friend Jordy picking up some breakfast on our way... gotta love him!


Here is the temple and me attempting to take my picture with it!




I could have done it the way Ginger and Romeo did it...




Again, I love Jordy:)

It was a wonderful trip with my ward... aren't we cute!? (I'm looking for a bigger one)


Sunday was a good mother's day, it just went so quickly.

Back to normal... let's hope!

No comments: