Sunday, February 21, 2010

Starting off on the not so right foot


Above you will see a picture of my morning. I drove home from visiting Lisa for the weekend. Her husband was out of town and we celebrated birthdays. It was a nice weekend. We shopped, ate, talked and they threw me a surprise party on Saturday night. The drive home was nice. I just drove. I didn't listen to music or anything. I just looked out the window at the vast stretches of desert, enjoying the look of the fluffy clouds resting on the distant mountains.



Here is a picture of my afternoon. These are the papers that I was served. Boo. A few weeks ago I go a photo radar ticket and for some reason they wanted to bring the papers in person and much earlier than I expected. Now I get to spend my time tomorrow calling about it. Happy Birthday from the Mesa Municipal Court. Plus I have a migraine. I'm going to bed. It's 6:36. Here's to a better first full day of the 27th year tomorrow.

3 comments:

Traci Tenkely said...

boooo!

Anonymous said...

Not fun! Happy bday, hill!
I am sorry to say that our munchkin is not going to share your bday.

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

road trip! so fun!, remember when we road tripped yo Vegas?-that was a good time!

And, man, that sucks about 'being served'! im sorry!

oh a lighter note, i hope you had a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!