Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Monkey

Forgive me for this being out of the 24 hours of the 24th but I was at a movie. Sorry to all you Twilight fans but if New Moon was better than Twilight, I need an explanation because I'm not sure how it was better in any way. It might very well be the worst movie I've ever seen. Hands down. I might have liked Napoleon Dynamite more. Geezzzzz!




Here is what made my night. I saw the movie with this one's momma. The kid is a crack up.







I tried really hard not to laugh in while I was recording because I was right by the mic and I was laughing really hard and he kept going because we were laughing at him. I think it was even more funny because he was in his birthday suit. There's just something about being naked, it can add to the humor.

No comments: