Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My roommates:)



Me and my two roommates Dasha from Russia to the left and Yvonne from Germany to the right. We all work at the same high school and share an appartment close to the school. They are so fun to live with and the only common language that we speak is French which means that I am doing a lot of studying because we talk about so many aspects of life. It is good for me to learn. They both have studied English but they have a really hard time speaking. We laugh a lot which is fun.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Hilly!
Your roommates look like fun... but not as fun as me, Sommy, and Faithy. Keep working on the French until the 3 of you can chat about mildly inappropriate things until all hours of the night.
Love love!

Sommer said...

Oh my gosh, yeah, and then you sleep through everything the next day! Whoops! Do they like headbanging? You should show them our song! I still think we should do the sisterhood of the traveling purse! love love!