Friday, October 5, 2007

I made it...

So I have been here for just over a week and so much has gone on. I told many of you that I had an apartment all lined up but when I arrived in London to meet the landlord she never showed. The course of events has been complex but I made it Paris a day later and stayed with some friends for a week while I got things sorted out. I now live at the school in a brand new apartment with two of the other assistants: one from Russia and the other from Germany and they are very nice girls. We have fun trying to converse with all of our languages... we laugh a lot:) As for the landlord; I am working on getting my money back so keep your fingers crossed for me.

I'll post pictures soon and share some of my other adventures.

2 comments:

Chandler Aquatics said...

We are so glad you made it safe. We hope you have a great time and hope to talk to you soon. Take care. AMLC.

Happy Halls said...

That totally stinks! Have you found anything out yet? Keep the pictures coming!! Miss ya!