Friday, December 5, 2008

Sebas

I feel like I should give some time to Felipe's nephew Sebastian but I have to admit that Isabella is on my better side. Sebas is the devil himself. For example, you say "hola Sebastian" and you get a face like this:



You might think that is a "forced smile" but that is his face when he growls at you.

He is mostly nice to his sister but that is always a case by case thing.



Here he is telling his sister what to do. (He pushed her right after:) )



They did get along when they were in the bounce house and it was very sweet when Isabella was crying because he when over to her and gave her a kiss and said "calmate." But at the end of the night we were friends and I even got a kiss on the cheek. I think that is because I raced him down the sidewalk.

No comments: