Friday, December 5, 2008

MONKEYS!!!!!

So Felipe and I went to the Cali Zoo. I fell instantly in love with the monkeys. So much though that I made us go back to see them one after we had seen all the other animals.











Here you can see that they were super fun. They were really showing of for us. This guy has just jumped off of the wood wheel and is swinging on the rope.




Excuse the money chi chi but this little dude was so funny. He was smacking the window and throwing his food at us.




This was really cool. The tiger was leaning up against the glass I walked by. I realized after when we looked at the picture that it looked like we were leaning on each other.



1 comment:

Deanna said...

Monkeys have always been my favorite part of the zoo too! I love all your beautiful pictures.