Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Progress! YES!

I feel pretty great about two things that I did today.

First is that I WORKED OUT! Go me! My legs are a bit sore now but is one of those good kinds of sore and I love it!

The second is that I wrote in my journal for the first time in about 3 years. I feel strongly about recording things that go on in life and was surprised at myself each time I fell off the wagon in these past years. I came to realize that wanting to record what is going on in life is a good sign and I hope this good feeling keeps me going.


Tomorrow I am off to Salt Lake City to see my family for a graduation and I am so excited A) to escape the 110 degree weather even if for 24 hours B) to see family and C) not to go to work (some guys swore at me before 9:30 AM today, twice. I already need a day off.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

call me up if you want to hang out in UT!
Sounds like you won't be here long though...