Sunday, June 6, 2010

I was a great weekend to...

...get accepted to nursing school! KB got accepted to Chamberlain College of Nursing a week ago Friday and will be starting July 5th so we went out to dinner to CELEBRATE! YAY!




...turn one! The monkey is now a year old and I cannot believe it. He got all sorts of toys, books and clothes. I would have to say that he loves his new wagon... he just sat in it after his dad put it together and pulled him around in it. He is the cutest thing with all of the noises he makes; his mom calls them "boy noises." I love the mess he made with the cake. (sorry about the crappy picture)



...to turn 8! Jade is my neighbor and she turned 8 this week and was baptized Saturday. I really need to be better about having my camera with me. I will have to get a picture from her mom of this because she looked so cute in her dress afterward. It's great to be 8!

No comments: