Thursday, July 9, 2009

Grandma in Paris

At the beginning of November my grandma Adre came to Paris to visit Jenny (my aunt the diplomate) and to visit Holland/home. It was great timing because I had a school holiday and so I got to hang out with her! We did all the fun things.
Here she is at the Louvre.


We got to take a great trip up north to Normandy. We went to Bayeux, Mont St Michel and the Normandy beaches. (This is were the pictures are lacking. My camera was stolen shortly after the trip.)
Here are Jenny and I at one of the beaches.


Another place that she and I went to was Fontainbleau. I lived here my first year in France. It was so fun to go again and the weather was fine for a day outside in the gardens.

It was so fun to have her there and I didn't want her to leave at the end!

I love you big G of G&g.

1 comment:

Traci Tenkely said...

This looks like so much fun! And Grandma has the best smile to whole tim - you can tell she really enjoyed herself.