Thursday, November 6, 2008

CALI, CO.











For those of you who don't know, I went to Colombia this summer to visit Felipe and his family. The Colombian people are so warm and welcoming (we had dinner invitations almost everyday) that I felt so comfortable. The first couple days were nice and relaxing. Felipe and I went to a river in a little area called Pance. It was this park with tons of people swimming and running/walking and having fun together. Some of the pictures are from Pance and the others are from a dinner with some of the family's friends and then out and about in Cali.
More about what I ate to come....

4 comments:

Rachel F. said...

Hillary!! I'm so glad you're BACK! What an amazing trip you took to Colombia. It looks like it was a blast. You look great and I'm glad I'll get to keep up to date with what you're doing again. I think you're back in Paris? I should email you (or even skype, I'm on all the time).

Beth said...

So fun! I felt like I was there being eaten by flies!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

Hooray! Im happy your posting! Its been too long. =]
Looks like you had an amazing trip, wow! How fun!

Hayley said...

Where are you living at the moment? I can't keep up with you! =) You're looking great! Keep us posted with things xx