Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Museums



One of the many perks of being almost a real teacher is the many places that grant free access for all those with a professional card (which I have) and most of these places are museums. I spend several of my days taking a 30 min tour of my two favorite museums. The first being the Orsay Museum. I love this one because it was once a train station and the entrance is extremely spacious and filled with sculptures. The second is the Rodin Museum. Here you enter directly into the garden that is also filled with his sculptures. When the weather is fine I can sit in this garden for hours on the wooden lounge chairs contemplating the beauty of his skill.

1 comment:

kim said...

When I was first in Paris, everything was on strike so our museum experience consisted of peaking through the hedge into the Rodin garden. Nice, but it must be even more fun when you get to go inside.