Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Hillary!



I had such a great birthday! My students brought treats to class and then I went and had lunch in Paris with Felipe. When I got home, my friends had put together a dinner and we all sat around and ate. It was great because everyone spent the night in our huge living room. I was a great birthday away from home. The pictures that you see are of me in first class (we snuck into the first class car on the train) and then eveyone on with dessert in their teeth. So cute:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you were taken care of!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hayley said...

Hillary! How are you? I didn't know you were still in Paris!!!! We were there just a week or two ago visiting for a few days. We should have met up! If only I'd seen your blog before now. Anyway, I need to find out how you are and what your doing etc. Seem like things are going well. Love Hayley xx PS - our blog is www.hayleyandjosh.blogspot.com if you want to see what we've been up to xx

Jlwormie7 said...

Hey I was so sorry you called in Feb. and I forgot to wish you a happy Birthday. It looks like you had fun!