Thursday, April 17, 2008

Orleans













Felipe and I went to Orleans for a little day trip. We rode the bikes that you can rent for several hours and I have never had so much fun. I did make a real biker stop very quickly (hence the skid mark) because I was laughing so hard at Felipe's sad excuse for a bike bell. We did find some boats and when Felipe got in it started to float away but luckily I was there to save him.
Orleans is known for Joan of Arc and there are several statues of her as well as tours. The best was the cathedral... well not really. It has a beautiful exterior but the interior was a bit blah and in addition to that it was colder inside than out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Hill! What adventures you've had! The photos of everywhere you've been are so beautiful, and you look so happy! The shoes you strategically left behind made me laugh. :) Thanks for sharing your memories. Miss you!

kim said...

Love all the pictures :) We need more stories, though--looks like you are having a fab time!

Jlwormie7 said...

So FUN!

The Newmans said...

Hey you! I saw your blog from Stephanie's page. It looks like you are having a great time! I'm jelous that you get to go to all those fun places! You look great! Hope you are doing well! -Lynda