Thursday, February 7, 2008

Leaving for Christmas


So I obviously need to do some catching up on the blogging so somethings will be out of order because some pictures have not arrived to me from other people yet.

So I left to go home for Christmas on Sunday night at 20h from Paris to London on the train and the next day my flight left from Heathrow at 11h... I knew that I was going to have to spend another night in the airport but I was okay with it.
What I was not expecting was that everyone else's flights were cancelled and that I would be spending the night will hundreds of people. Some of you got phone calls because I stayed awake the whole night, being there was no where to even really sit there were so many people.

Luckily for me though, all of my flights were on time even in Chicago. The picutre you see is of the gate that I left from in Chicago. I was happy that it was an uneventful voyage.

No comments: