Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cranberry sauce



I searched high and low for my contribution to Thanksgiving dinner. Cranberries are not super popular but I fulfilled my assignment thanks to the "foreign food" section of a larger super market in the area. This little jar cost about 2.10 euro and is was a mixture of whole cranberry sauce and the canned jelly stuff (and as you can see, there was not much to go around). Either way it was well worth the scandelous price. Thanksgiving just is not Thanksgiving with out it.

2 comments:

kim said...

That is one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving dinner--any and every type of cranberry sauce works for me.

Looks like you have met a lot of great people and are having fun!

Traci Tenkely said...

hehe - that is quite possibly the smallest jar of cranberry sauce ever!